Tuesday 1 November 2011

Instructions better be included


Many of us had fun putting together plastic model kits, peeling back glued fingers and scraping paint from under our fingernails and smashing models that are not lucky enough to enjoy our patience.

Well as an adult I want one of this put-together kits. I hope it comes with a phone-book worth of instructions or phone numbers I can call to help me out.

What you see here is a collection of beautiful parts that should come together as the Chevy LS7 or LS( engine, depending on which kit you order.

If you choose item number 19259944 then you end up with the 505-hp LS7, which has an MSRP of $22,756.10, while part number 19259945 is for the 638-hp LS9, which has an MSRP of $32,050.

I would be happy to get a crate race engine from Proton to put together, how about it Proton, when can you start a crate-engine programme for motorsports? I know the R3 boys can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment